I happen to live in a neighborhood of chic and inventive restaurants. Lucky me! One of my favorites is Mexique, a wonderful little Mexican-French restaurant with a great staff and fun, original food (get the duck for dinner or the huaraches de camarones for brunch). I have finally cracked the code though, of their unique dessert guacamole. It is surprisingly simple and I thought it would take several tries. I have four avocados left. Come by, and I bet you can convince me to make another batch!
- 2 small avocados
- 3 - 4 Tbsp whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Juice from 1/4 fresh lime
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- tortilla chips, bread, or any other vehicle to consume this deliciousness
- Peel, pit, and slice avocado into bowl of food processor.
- Add whipping cream, powdered sugar, lime and cinnamon and blend until a creamy consistency.
- Serve with a side of strawberries and chips.