|appetizingly delicious: Mushroom sauce|
and grass fed beef
- Kefir cultured from organic milk
- Qt. Mushrooms
- 1 Ibs Free range grass FINISHED ground beef (or 100% grass fed)
- Black pepper
- Organic brown rice
- Culture a batch of kefir for 4-5 days (or just buy the regular Lifeway plain stuff
- In a blender, blend on high your kefir and tahini to taste. You should end up with a greyish looking cream sauce that tastes reminiscent of smoked mushrooms. Let sit in fridge for 2 days to gain viscosity.
- Start cooking your rice (this is the longest step)
- Pan cook your beef and using the spatula, mash into fine pieces.
- Chop mushrooms and add to beef.
- Add cream mixture and stir.
- Serve rice with stroganoff topped over.