Here is all that's left
I tried to take a picture
We ate too quickly
- Whatever vegetables you have on hand, chopped and sautéed (raw will do as well!)
- 5 ounces of goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup of egg whites
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- oil for greasing the pan
- rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Saute the vegetables you have chosen to use
- In a mixing bowl combine the goat cheese, cream, egg whites, pepper and 1/2 tsp of the thyme, stirring until completely incorporated. Set aside.
- Grease a baking pan. Transfer the sun dried tomatoes and vegetables to the baking pan.
- Pour the goat cheese mixture over the vegetables and top with the remaining thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is no longer liquid.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from Mariel's Kitchen. Thank you to Connie, my mother-in-law for the fun new baking pan!