Have you tried any of these recipes?

Have you tried any of these recipes? If you have, please leave a comment to let me know how it worked for you and if you suggest any changes!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dark Mint Organic Chocolate - a Review

Okay.  Fanny May Mint Meltaways.  After Eights.  Frango Mints.  We're talking tastes of this caliber here.

I recently tried The Alter Eco Dark Mint Chocolate without much in terms of expectations - I think my local grocer was out of the quinoa bar I usually get (think Nestle crunch but better).  It was delicious.  It is a little pricey, but my local chocolate expert said it is worth it.  


And it gets better.....

What if eating this tasty tasty chocolate nourished more than just your little soul?  The company Alter Eco is doing their best to be environmentally sustainable (which is important if we want to keep eating chocolate).  Their chocolate is organic.  They're trying to offset their carbon footprint.  They compost and recycle.  They plant trees.

So, now you can do your part and eat some chocolate!

Nom nom nom.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails