Have you tried any of these recipes?

Have you tried any of these recipes? If you have, please leave a comment to let me know how it worked for you and if you suggest any changes!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Le Beaujolais Nouveau est arrivé!

Happy Beaujolais Nouveau day!  The third Thursday of November every year is the day that the new Beaujolais comes out.  Beaujolais is a light, fruity wine, meant to be served slightly chilled, enjoyed young, and paired with almost anything!  As a dry red-wine drinker, I think of this as an afternoon or white wine.  I have read that the Beaujolais should actually be consumed by the May after it comes out.  CAN DO!  Sounds like a perfect wine to me! 

In celebration, tonight I am opening a bottle and enjoying it with a light and simple meal of deviled eggs, cheese and crackers, and caramelized pears.

For those of you looking, this is a nice wine for Thanksgiving dinner.  I thought this year's Beaujolais seemed almost sparkly.

A votre sante!

Beaujolais Noveau
C'est rouge,  et délicieuse
Le francais et dur 

You can get this year's Beaujolais for just ten dollars at the Green Grocer on Grand.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails